Protection Against Evil Eye with Beads, Pendants, Earrings and Necklaces
The Evil Eye for protection in the form of beads, pendants, earrings, necklaces, etc. – has been around since the beginning of time. This age old concept is really alive and well today in many cultures, with some very strong, with others it is a more subtle notion. The Nazar Boncuk charm (or Evil Eye Bead) is an “eye”, often set on a blue background. It stares back at the world to ward off the evil spirits and keep you safe from harm.
Fortunately the Evil Eye is also referred to as the Lucky Eye!! This is the effect that people believe wearing the Evil Eye in the format of jewelry will bring to you. Not only is it believed that you will be protected by onlookers casting the Evil Eye by your nazar boncuk but you will also be brought good luck in turn.
In order for protection to be more likely and good luck to come your way try these things:
- Always wear your nazar boncuk, keep your Evil Eye piece close to you
- Believe in your heart that no one has the power to hurt you with a look
- Before you go out imagine that you are closing your third eye and it is looking inward not out
- If you do feel upset by a look from someone, press firmly on the center of your forehead and imagine your third eye flipping inward
- You may have heard of the saying “touch wood”, if you feel negative energy or if someone overly praises you and it just doesn’t feel right touch your nazar boncuk and think positively
- Do not hang onto negative energy, it will only stay with you, tell yourself “There’s nothing evil about it” and repeat it.
- Never cast negative energy towards someone else. Do not envy others. Believe you will find peace and happiness and it will not come through ill wishes towards others.
- Be kind, even when it is hard